Hydrolyzed elastin protein obtained from fish skin and carefully monitored during its manufacture to ensure the lowest possible odor and a low ash. Elastin is a highly specialized elastic protein which is found in the connective tissue of the skin and blood vessels. Elastin is also an important load-bearing tissue and used in places where mechanical energy is required to be stored. pH value: 4.5-5.5. Contains 10-15% of protein. Specific gravity 1.04. Clear to slightly hazy yellow to medium amber liquid. Slight characteristic odor. Soluble in water. Preserved with benzylalcohol, potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate.
- Revitalizes, nourishes and moisturizes the skin and improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Works best in firming/lifting and tightening applications
- Gives skin and hair a protective layer
- Rebuilds elastic strength to hair and reduces breakage
- Effectively reduces hair damage from harsh chemicals