Rosehip seed oil comes from wild rose brushes and contains massive amounts of Vitamins A and C and fatty acids. This translates into smooth skin and repair damage due to age, sun, acne, etc. without the nasty additives and the high price tag. The benefits of rosehip seed oil are many and valuable. This anti-aging oil contains Vitamin C and A (retinol) and is high in essential fatty acids including linoleic, linolenic and oleic acids. It is a “dry oil” easily absorbed by your skin and won’t leave you feeling greasy. Rosehip seed oil is great for aging skin and has been shown to fade age spots and reduces fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin. You will often find rosehip seed oil as a popular ingredient in many pricey anti-aging and wrinkle serums. But you don’t have to fork out a lot of money for these benefits. Pure rosehip seed oil can be purchased alone for a very affordable price.
· It moisturizes your skin
· It's anti-aging
- The high level of vitamin C alone gives rosehip oil a potent anti-aging effect.
· It brightens skin
- Vitamin C in rosehip oil has been shown to effectively reduce hyper-pigmentation and brighten the skin.
· It may promote healing
- Some preliminary research on skin cells in a laboratory shows that rosehip oil "effectively improved scars. "
· It's antibacterial
- The phenols in the rosehip oil have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
· It can help reduce skin pigmentation
- Retinoids in rosehip oil, such as trans retinoic acid, help to lighten pigment.
· It fights acne
- The anti-inflammatory effects of rosehip oil calm redness and reduce cysts, too.
· It may help with stretch marks
- One recent study looked at a stretch-mark prevention cream that contained rosehip oil.