Highly bioactive, deeply skin penetrating peptide (palmitoyl tripeptide-5). Has been found in-vitro studies to activate tissue growth factor (TGF-beta). TGF-beta is known to stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin. The peptide content is 900-1300 ppm (approx. 1g peptide/1kg solution). Dissolved in glycerin & water. Preservative-free. Clear liquid, no odor. Easily water-soluble.
- In-vitro tests showed that tripeptide has better collagen building capacity than TGF-beta
- Has been found to improve significantly the appearance of any type of wrinkles
- Has good skin firming and moisturizing properties
- May be able to reduce appearance of stretch marks. In clinical study with 60 volunteers a significant reduction of the appearance of wrinkles was shown after use of 84 days
- Could be used as alternate method to collagen injections used in lip products.